Skincare Power Trio
A great skincare routine is essential to having healthy glowing skin. I started using skincare when I was about 15 years old, so I’ve been at this for a long time. I’ve had my ups and downs just like many of you I’m sure. In my 20’s it didn’t seem like a big deal if i missed a day or forgot to remove makeup at night, my skin bounced back after late nights, not drinking enough water, you know the usual. As I got into my 30’s and 40’s things really started to change. This is where skin starts to slow down it’s collagen production, loses elasticity, skin starts to look more uneven, sun damage starts to really show up, and well it just seems like it’s going down hill. All that being said, I didn’t give up, I looked at skincare in a new way. I wanted to find products that were anti-aging and good for my skin, toxin free, cruelty free, ……………..and yes they do exist.
For the past 2 years I have been using Senegence Skincare, I started off with the basics and quickly moved onto the highly advanced anti aging products, my friends and clients noticed a huge difference in my skin. Many of the ingredients in these products are not totally new, but it’s how they are used and layered that make all the difference. These 3 skincare products are an essential part of my daily routine. Dr.Oz has talked about the importance of having Collagen and Vitamin C as part of your skincare routine.
1. Climate Control
Climate Control is the purest form of hydration for your skin and can be used by all skin types. This is the item I show everyone first, and is great for oily and acne prone skin it’s awesome as an moisturizer. It helps the skin to regain its healthy glow, and hydrates to the deepest levels. I also use the Climate Control on some clients after facial waxing to soothe and calm down any redness.
- Seneplex Complex – a herbal oil extract, vitamins and kinetic enzymes that help to turn cells over 23.3% more rapidly.
- Glucosamine HCL – a natural anti-inflammatory that helps maintain elasticity. This is a must have for sun and wind burns, soothes and calms redness.
- Evening Primrose Oil – great herbal remedy for eczema and other conditions.
SeneSerum-C this is a natural blend of the most advanced ingredients made for all skin types to repair damaged cells while helping to prevent further damage. Daily use leads to healthier, firmer. more even younger looking skin. The SeneSerum is used day and night under your moisturizer. to save time I spray 2 pumps of the Climate Control and 1 pump of the SeneSerum-C in my palm , mix and apply to the face and neck.
The SeneSerum has stabilized Vitamin C so you get full absorption, with S.M.A.R.T ingredients that Soothe, Moisturize, are Anti-Aging, Restructuring, and leave skin soft to the Touch.
- Vitamin- C – helps to brighten the skin, fight free radical damage on the skin, and stimulate collagen production.
- Grape Juice Extract Juice – is a natural preservative, exfoliates the top layers of the skin to promote moisture restoration, and help other ingredients reach further into the skin. these actions also help to correct discoloration and improve the skins texture.
- Orchid Flower Extract – native plant to the South Pacific, a powerful antioxidant to provide free radical protection and moisturization, and is well known for as an effective sunscreen.
3. SeneDerm Collagen Night Pak
Collagen Night Pak this is the powerhouse anti aging night time treatment, with 100% natural marine collagen, revitalizing caffeine, and of course the Seneplex Complex+ to seal in moisture while you sleep. The pak can help to delay the skin’s aging process by intensifying skin’s elasticity and works to visibly decrease line and wrinkles. I use this nightly as a final step, applying it in an upward motion starting from the neck to the forehead, skin feels so silky and firm in the morning.
- Marine Collagen – from the sea Algae, works to restore and rebuild collagen in the skin
- Sodium Hyaluronate – holds 100 times more water, keeping the skinhydrated
- Green Tea Extract – Helps to boost the immune functions in the cells, protecting them against sun damage, making it a powerful antioxidant.
You can shop on my SeneGence site for these and many other products. Comment below if you have any questions or need a consultation to find out which skincare basics are good for you.
be BOLD be BEAUTUFUL be YOU!